[unable to retrieve full-text content]For retouching photos, there are Red Eye Removal to get rid of the scary red dots produced in flash photography, and Inpainting, which means image interpolation. This is how you restore lost or deteriorated image data or, in the context of digital photography, replace or remove unwanted areas of an …
When iPad takes a problem picture
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work