[unable to retrieve full-text content]The death of Kodak is a sad one because they reportedly ignored early warnings on the potential impact of digital photography. Likewise, when a Swiss watchmaker invented the quartz watch, his superiors rejected the idea. It was taken and patented by the Japanese and Americans. Switzerland lost up …
Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
By on April 22, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work
- Steven Spielberg’s “Ready Player One” Surpasses $500 Million Worldwide