[unable to retrieve full-text content]Suddenly, the 129-year-old company is a blockchain baby. It could use a boost. When photos went digital, Kodak tried — too late — to catch up, by making everything from digital cameras to digital photo frames. Then, after emerging from bankruptcy in 2013, it turned to business printing services — and …
Kodak CEO Plans to Seize Blockchain Moment and Win Over Skeptics
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work