[unable to retrieve full-text content]Nikon has also improved the motor drive’s AF tracking algorithm to help the lens lock focus on fast-moving subjects better. Specifications, design, product name and supplied accessories may differ by country or area. This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
Nikon 180-400mm f/4: $12400 for Nikon’s First Built-In Teleconverter
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Photoshop seem too scary? We’ll show you how to tame it… for under $30
- Manhasset-Great Neck Camera club hosts high school photography contest
- Tips for a Winter Wonderland Session on Location [NSFW]
- Mystery solved: Tips lead to suspected vandal in Punisher T-shirt at FPL solar farm
- “It’s all about the light.” How to find and recognize the best light for landscapes