[unable to retrieve full-text content]Nikon has also improved the motor drive’s AF tracking algorithm to help the lens lock focus on fast-moving subjects better. Specifications, design, product name and supplied accessories may differ by country or area. This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
Nikon 180-400mm f/4: $12400 for Nikon’s First Built-In Teleconverter
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work