[unable to retrieve full-text content]Nikon has also improved the motor drive’s AF tracking algorithm to help the lens lock focus on fast-moving subjects better. Specifications, design, product name and supplied accessories may differ by country or area. This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
Nikon 180-400mm f/4: $12400 for Nikon’s First Built-In Teleconverter
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- The ultimate Northern Ireland bucket list for 2018
- Foam goes Back to the Future to show cutting-edge contemporary artists alongside photography’s …
- Instant Pot users provide tips and recipes for latest kitchen gadget
- 7 easy edits you can perform in Adobe Lightroom CC to correct common photography mistakes
- Pro photographer David Bergman shares his simple tip for making more compelling compositions