[unable to retrieve full-text content]It can literally be the end of your opportunity, or limit future opportunities. Think of it this way, if an editor is doing a story featuring advice from top business leaders, and the photo you give them to go with your quote looks like something taken with a cellphone in 2004, chances are they won’t contact you …
Your 2004 Cellphone Headshot Doesn’t Cut It: Why You Need Professional Photography Now
By on April 21, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work