[unable to retrieve full-text content]Flickr, founded shortly after SmugMug (in 2004), has been focused on allowing users to store and share their photos. Ultimately, the missions of both services were never very disparate so it’s a fitting pairing. SmugMug hopes to combine its suite of digital tools with Flickr’s tens of millions of photographers …
SmugMug announces the intent to purchase Flickr, creating a massive photography community
By on April 21, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work