May 6, 7, 8 from 6 p.m.–9 p.m. come to channelAustin for a Photoshop Intro Class! You will learn how to use the software to perform image processing techniques that will improve your digital photos, illustrations, designs, assets for video and images for web. Participants come out of this class with basic digital photography and graphic design skills – a great jumping off point for any digital artist who wants to begin exploring the many creative tools available in Photoshop.
By on March 25, 2014 in Digital Camera News
- 3 Simple but Effective Photo-Editing Tricks
- 8 Steps to Creating a Profitable Digital Course
- In Focus: Nadine—Who’s Just ‘Nadine’ Now On Instagram—Gets Legit About Photography!
- Your chance to snap like a pro with Jay Town’s wildlife photography course at Melbourne Zoo
- Nikon’s Shutter Shading Issue Might Be the Best Thing to Happen to D750 Owners