[unable to retrieve full-text content]One of Instagram’s most popular features at launch, the chronological feed displayed images in the order they were uploaded. This created a level playing field, meaning that photo of your cat would display straight after an image by Steve McCurry. The introduction of the algorithmic feed changed this …
Is Instagram bringing the chronological feed back?
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work