[unable to retrieve full-text content]Coverdale came late to the world of digital photography as he resisted the change from classical printing to digital prints. He retired in 2000, downsized, eliminated his darkroom and now travels the west with a Sony full frame digital camera. He prints his own digital images on Canson and Moab Papers …
March Artist of the Month-Thomas Coverdale
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work