[unable to retrieve full-text content]PanARMENIAN.Net – Young French-Armenian director and actress Nouritza Emmanuelian won the award for best female performance in the 8th edition of the prestigious Nikon Film Festival for her work in her touching movie “I’m my 8 years”. This is Emmanuelian’s second participation at the NFF as a …
Young French-Armenian actress wins Nikon Film Festival award
By on February 17, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work