[unable to retrieve full-text content]It milked its cash cow of photographic film — a product that at its peak in 1996 earned the company $16 billion — as long as it could, but failed to take the opportunity to change and adjust to the reality of new market conditions and rival technologies, specifically digital photography and smartphone …
Unlearn to learn and relearn
By on December 11, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work