[unable to retrieve full-text content]Understanding Exposure By: Bryan Peterson – A cult favorite, due to it’s highly informative array of tips and included pictures on the realm of exposure, composition, depth of field, aperture, and more. These subjects can be quite confusing, but Peterson makes them fool-proof to read and understand for …
Top 8 Photography Books You Need On Your Bookshelf
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work