[unable to retrieve full-text content]No longer restricted to the demands of a “working” photographer, he now explores his rediscovered artistic freedom. He creates photographs of places, people and things that satisfy his “desire for a personal response.” Four years ago, he began working in digital and color photography, and a recent trip …
The Arts Scene: The color and texture of the Southwest
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work