[unable to retrieve full-text content]She’ll sharpen a photo or adjust white balance, but otherwise prefers its raw, natural look best. As for others’ work, “Sometimes I see it so Photoshopped it doesn’t look natural.” Like many film purists, Maynard initially shunned digital photography. But a visit to Rand’s in Silverton and a promise made her …
Photographer’s Love Letter To Lake Horicon
By on April 16, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work