[unable to retrieve full-text content]Kodak ignored the digital photography moment. The original American Airlines ignored the takeoff of Southwest. And Borders did not read the flow of Amazon into online book sales. RIP. The bottom lines. Like radar. Scan for change, constantly. See shifts that have occurred, are occurring, and are likely …
Leadership Lesson: Something big changed. Now how do you communicate it?
By on April 20, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work