[unable to retrieve full-text content]While professional digital cameras remain uncontested at the top, at least for now, point-and-shoot cameras are struggling to find their place in this smartphone-centric world. Some, like Fujifilm have found a rather profitable niche in instant print cameras, digital or otherwise, and long-time rival Kodak has …
KODAK Mini Shot Instant Print Camera catches up with the times
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work