[unable to retrieve full-text content]Rollins: I got into photography as a practical means to accumulate information. It took a long time for me to get a camera to be a communicative tool. Probably thousands of photos taken. I got some tips from a pro photographer pal of mine, read some books and trained myself in manual and spent a lot of …
Henry Rollins brings ‘Travel Slideshow’ to the Harvester on Saturday
By on January 12, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work