[unable to retrieve full-text content]Using an iPhone instead of a digital camera gives Railsback the opportunity to engage with her subjects’ lives as unobtrusively as possible, and she knows enough of the language to develop a rapport with them. Yet her documentary isn’t rigorous enough to be considered observational; it’s more of a …
Film Review: ‘Our Blood Is Wine’
By on March 14, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work