[unable to retrieve full-text content]One particular conversation that has stuck with me was a person giving their very “educated” and thoughtful advice that I should only do black and white photography, and should never publish any images that have colour in them. In the article that led to those conversations I was quite clear in saying …
A black and white photography challenge by a colourblind photographer
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work