[unable to retrieve full-text content]Capturing weather is one thing, but how do you reveal something more than just interesting cloud patterns or puddles on the ground? The secret we reckon is to give the viewer something recognisable like a person, building or an an animal and show the weather, wild or wonderful, interracting with it.
Who won our October ‘Weather’ photo comp?
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Hedges and Flowers, Northfleet, nominated for Gravesham Business Awards
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne is holding their local art show February 27
- Best tips and gear for recording your trips
- Pulitzer-Winning Photographer Brian Smith’s Top Five Photography Secrets
- Essential tips for beginners to photograph pets reasonably well