[unable to retrieve full-text content]Capturing weather is one thing, but how do you reveal something more than just interesting cloud patterns or puddles on the ground? The secret we reckon is to give the viewer something recognisable like a person, building or an an animal and show the weather, wild or wonderful, interracting with it.
Who won our October ‘Weather’ photo comp?
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work