[unable to retrieve full-text content]Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province … Postmedia, which owns the Vancouver Sun and Province, has donated more than two million photographic negatives dating from the mid-1940s to … By the mid-90s, both newspapers had transitioned to digital photography.
Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province
By on January 12, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Photoshop seem too scary? We’ll show you how to tame it… for under $30
- Manhasset-Great Neck Camera club hosts high school photography contest
- Tips for a Winter Wonderland Session on Location [NSFW]
- Mystery solved: Tips lead to suspected vandal in Punisher T-shirt at FPL solar farm
- “It’s all about the light.” How to find and recognize the best light for landscapes