[unable to retrieve full-text content]Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province … Postmedia, which owns the Vancouver Sun and Province, has donated more than two million photographic negatives dating from the mid-1940s to … By the mid-90s, both newspapers had transitioned to digital photography.
Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province
By on January 12, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- The ultimate Northern Ireland bucket list for 2018
- Foam goes Back to the Future to show cutting-edge contemporary artists alongside photography’s …
- Instant Pot users provide tips and recipes for latest kitchen gadget
- 7 easy edits you can perform in Adobe Lightroom CC to correct common photography mistakes
- Pro photographer David Bergman shares his simple tip for making more compelling compositions