[unable to retrieve full-text content]Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province … Postmedia, which owns the Vancouver Sun and Province, has donated more than two million photographic negatives dating from the mid-1940s to … By the mid-90s, both newspapers had transitioned to digital photography.
Vancouver Archives acquires two million images from Sun and Province
By on January 12, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work