[unable to retrieve full-text content]Los Angeles’ Special Agent In Charge Intelligence Program (SIP) have “moderate confidence” that the drone heavyweight company DJI is sending both infrastructure and law enforcement data to China. In a report, the SIP claim DJI are specifically targeting private and Government entities for “sensitive …
US accuses DJI of spying for China in leaked memo
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work