[unable to retrieve full-text content]The event will include mixed media photography installations by students in Professor David Allio’s digital photography class. Students in Professor Richard Curtis’ drawing, art appreciation and ceramics classes will display their collaborative drawings and prints as well as ceramic works of art.
TU Humanities Student Showcase set for Thursday
By on April 15, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work