[unable to retrieve full-text content]But the product category that did best was far simpler: digital picture frames. Ceiva—which is still around—established the field in 1999 with the launch of its first frame, which used a dial-up modem to retrieve photos from its subscription service. Kodak was another early entrant, partnering with a startup …
The Second Coming Of Small Screens In The Home
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work