[unable to retrieve full-text content]His favourite out of 300 images was one of the Pass nearing twilight which he took on his way home after going to a Rob Piercy exhibition at the Snowdonia Museum in the early 1990s. Taking most of the photos on his little Canon film camera, in the days before digital photography, the exhibition has …
Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work
By on April 22, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Steven Spielberg’s “Ready Player One” Surpasses $500 Million Worldwide