[unable to retrieve full-text content]Open to all photographers worldwide. Images must be taken by the person entering them. All images should capture the Salish Sea ecosystem and the wildlife and people who call it home. Enter as many images as you’d like at $10 per image or six images for $50. Digital upload is required, but images …
SeaDoc Society announces photography contest
By on April 21, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work