[unable to retrieve full-text content]Samsung knows this and has come out fighting with the Galaxy S9 and S9+, a pair of smartphones it says “reimagine” the camera. … rear camera, which has a telephoto lens and is used to offer 2x optical zoom – handy when you want to get closer to the subject without using imagine-ruining digital zoom.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A superb camera, but little else has changed
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work