[unable to retrieve full-text content]For Khan the collective was an exciting and needed change from the Toronto photo walks she had been used to, where she was often subjected to the condescension of male photographers. “They always think they know better,” said Khan. “Or even if they are giving tips it feels like they’re looking at you …
Ryerson grads’ art collective creates safe space for women photographers
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work