Hey, This must be a gorgoeous time I have a Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom myself made a determination to discuss nicely for you about. That Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom is one of the best products ever made by Canon. Utilizing this appealing belongings you will certainly take more than purely shopping this specific item. You just aren’t gonna ask a lot the reason why the particular stuff crafted a amusing revenue due to the fact launched, plus on this site I am going to tell you the important matters using this product although anyone their very own way for you to have a good time using item by Canon. I am certain you also will see the easiest method to generate it more enhanced with your own accord. Let’s start to see the Canon product highlights unveiled.
It’s not possible to no way Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom actually benefit you. Highly..!
Get you the Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom on this page:
Item : Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom
Category : Point & Shoot digital cameras
Brand : Canon
- 3.2-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 10-by-14-inch enlargements
- Canon 2x optical zoom lens with 3.2x digital zoom
- 9-point autofocus; movie mode; PictBridge compatible
- Store images on Secure Digital (SD) memory cards (16 MB card included)
- Powered by NB-3L battery pack (included with charger)
The Canon PowerShot 3.2MP Digital Elph Camera with 2x Optical Zoom is ultra-compact but big on convenience and features. The Print/Share button lets you quickly print directly to your printer or upload images to your PC. Features: 3.2-megapixel resolution; 2x optical zoom and 3.2x digital zoom for a total 6.4x zoom; 16MB Secure Digital memory card; 9-point artificial intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for accurate, automatic focus, and movie mode with sound; 1.5″ low-temperature polycrystalline silicon TFT color LCD; 2048 x 1536 pixels for photo-quality 8×10 prints or medium-quality 11×14 enlargements; real-image optical zoom viewfinder; built-in flash with auto, red-eye reduction, and slow sync modes; and voice record function. The ultracompact and highly stylish Canon PowerShot SD110 updates its predecessor, the SD100, with Canon’s new Print/Share button, which helps you quickly send your photos directly to your printer or upload them to your PC. The SD110 also features 3.2-megapixel resolution; 2x optical zoom; nine-point artificial-intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for accurate, automatic focus; and a movie mode with sound.
Optics and Resolution
The PowerShot SD110 offers a 3.2-megapixel CCD sensor that produces images up to 2,048 x 1,536 pixels, for photo-quality 8 x 10 prints or medium-quality 11 x 14 enlargements. Other resolution modes include 1,600 x 1,200, 1024 x 768, and 640 x 480. The superb all-glass 2x optical zoom lens has a focal length of 5.4-10.8mm (equivalent to 35-70mm in 35mm photography). It also incorporates a 3.2x digital zoom for a total zoom of 6.4x.
The PowerShot SD110 lets you capture high-resolution 30-second video clips with sound at 640 x 480 (10 frames per second). You can also capture 3-minute movies at lower resolutions: 320 x 240 and 160 x 120 (both at 15 frames per second).
- Quick Shot function reduces the time lag between pressing the shutter button and starting exposure
- Nine-point artificial-intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for fast and sharp images, even with off-center subjects
- 1.5-inch low-temperature polycrystalline silicon TFT color LCD (118,000 pixels)
- Real-image optical zoom viewfinder
- Built-in flash with auto, redeye reduction, and slow sync modes
- Record a voice memo of up to 60 seconds and attach to images
- Shutter speed: 1/2000-15 seconds
- White balance control: Auto, preset (daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H), or custom white balance
- 2x to 10x zoom into captured images while reviewing via LCD
- Continuous shooting: 2.2 frames (maximum 12 images)
Canon Technology Features
- DIGIC Imaging Processor: While much technical discussion of digital cameras centers around the optics and the CCD sensor, the complex task of image rendering is the job of the image processor–the “brains” of a digital camera. Canon’s latest, exclusive DIGIC imaging processor significantly enhances digital camera performance in numerous areas. DIGIC’s high-speed signal processing is combined with high-capacity buffering to give Canon digital cameras fast response and continuous shooting capability unmatched by other digital cameras. DIGIC delivers longer battery life and beautiful, rich color rendition with far fewer white saturation problems. And DIGIC’s unequaled precision delivers clear, noise-free images that are demonstrably superior.
- iSAPS Technology: Canon iSAPS (Intelligent Scene Analysis based on Photographic Space) technology dramatically improves the performance of AF (autofocus), AE (autoexposure), and AWB (auto white balance). By analyzing a huge volume of photography data accumulated over 60 years and the manufacturing of over 150 million cameras, Canon engineers arrived at statistical relationships among focal length, focus distance, scene brightness, and other factors. Equipped with this “foreknowledge,” Canon PowerShot cameras can optimize AF/AE/AWB settings for any given scene more rapidly and more effectively.
- Multipoint AiAF: Canon’s wide-area, multipoint AiAF (artificial-intelligence autofocus) automatically selects one or more focusing points based on factors such as subject position and motion. AiAF works in conjunction with iSAPS Technology to more quickly and accurately achieve autofocus under a wide variety of shooting conditions. You get fast, accurate AF whether you hold the camera horizontally or vertically, whether you have stationary or moving subjects, with off-center subjects, and even in low-light or low-contrast situations.
The camera features Canon’s Print/Share button, which illuminates when a successful connection is made between the camera’s USB port and a PictBridge-compatible printer or Windows PC. When it is lit, pushing the button will print the currently displayed image (based on the printer’s default PictBridge or Direct Printer settings) or automatically transfer the image to your PC. When connected to a Canon compact photo printer, the camera/printer combination allows for “movie-prints” (sequential frames of a movie clip printed as thumbnails on a single card) and photo IDs (passport-style ID photographs).
Direct Photo Printers
For large-format desktop printing, try one of the Direct Photo Printers which allow you to print directly in one of two ways: plugging the compatible PowerShot camera into the Direct Photo Printer using the supplied cable, or simply inserting a memory card with a supplied adapter. You can also connect the printer to your computer, for more options. Print high-resolution, borderless images in postcard size or as 8.5 x 11s within minutes.
Storage and Transfer
Images and video are stored on tiny Secure Digital (SD) memory cards; the camera is also compatible with MultiMedia cards (MMC). The included 16 MB card holds approximately 21 images at the large/fine setting. Images can be downloaded to either a Mac or PC via USB 1.1 connectivity, which means the camera can be connected to any USB-based computer running Windows Me/2000/XP or Mac OS 8.6 or later without your having to install any software.
Power and Size
The camera is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (NB-3L). With the LCD on, you will get approximately 210 shots; with the LCD off, 550 shots. It measures 3.35 x 2.20 x 0.94 inches and weighs 5.82 ounces without batteries.
What’s in the Box
The package contains the PowerShot SD110 digital camera, a 16 MB Secure Digital memory card, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (NB-3L), a battery charger (CB-2LU), USB and A/V cables, and a wrist strap. The software supplied on the CD-ROM includes the browsing and printing programs ZoomBrowser EX (Windows) and ImageBrowser (Mac). Other software includes PhotoStitch and the photo- and movie-manipulation programs ArcSoft PhotoStudio and VideoImpression.
You will never take pictures the same way again… fabulous
I own three digital cameras and a pricy SLR and the Canon SD110 has made all the others obsolete. This camera changed my photo-taking behavior and excitement, and now I always carry it in my bag or pocket. First, you should know Canon and Nikon make the best digital cameras – primarily because they were smart in outsourcing electronics to the best Chinese component manufacturers (Flextronics, Celestica) and used their own industry-leading optical lenses. I prefer Canon because of ease of use (both camera and downloading to PC), braoder range of sophisticated features, rock solid reliability, accessories (you must get the cute leather case… all your friends will ask!), and the cameras just *look* and *feel* infinitely cooler.
The SD110 is a small, powerful, high performer even among its Canon peers. Though I provide a balanced view below, as a connoisseur of every new technology out there for cameras, I can attest this little machine boasts a ton of horsepower…
A single thing for sure, it is actually a joyous moment only just having the following stuff. An exciting emotion exactly like your bloodstream boiled by warm that will make you intend to give it a try regardless of what condition. Only just sitting around on your balcony or screwing around utilizing your pals making use of the Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom is likewise not a bad ideas. It is one of the Canon good option making it convenient capable to do various things depending upon the users interests and activity. Us also, its like my everyday do not ever apart on this Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom, this is because I’ve discovered a whole lot fun making use of it as my extra routine to delight me, seriously with thanks to the Canon that got so amazing and convenience in my live. Whether you’re male’s, young women, kid, grown ups, it is not really a valid reason to fail to attempting this unique product, because much like whatever i before that might be your individual way enjoying with this particular Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom since the media to reach your joyful moment.
In hopes significantly a Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom allows you to relaxed. Get the morning having Canon PowerShot SD110 3MP Digital Elph with 2x Optical Zoom.