[unable to retrieve full-text content]His top inflight photography tips? Use the rule of thirds (so the image is made up of one third sky, two thirds land), use the window as a frame (the newly designed windows on this Boeing 737 MAX are optimised for better viewing) and include part of the wing in your shot, to help the landscape stand out.
Plane video reveals the beauty of Iceland from the air
By on April 16, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work