[unable to retrieve full-text content]Mahmoud Abou Zeid, also known by the alias Shawkan, was imprisoned while taking photographs during the Rabaa massacre in August 2013. At the time, he was reporting on post-coup unrest by the Egyptian government and was working on assignment for Demotix, a British photo agency. According …
Photojournalist working for British photo agency faces death penalty in Egypt
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work