[unable to retrieve full-text content]“Google approached us about opening up our archives to a much broader audience, and we’ve been wanting to do that for a long time.” The 26 locations are a fraction of more than 200 heritage sites that CyArk has documented around the world since 2003, using digital photography, aerial drones, and …
Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
By on April 22, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work
- Steven Spielberg’s “Ready Player One” Surpasses $500 Million Worldwide