[unable to retrieve full-text content]Up to five cameras can now be registered with the smart device running the app to make switching between cameras more efficient. Nikon has also claimed to improve the speed that images are displayed and has included a new power-saving mode with location data accuracy settings to adjust whether …
Nikon updates SnapBridge with more remote photography settings
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work