[unable to retrieve full-text content]Instead of Nikon’s usual mechanically operated system, which relies on a physical lever, the new 70-300mm is an ‘E’ type lens with electromagnetic diaphragm control. Again, there’s good news and bad news here. The upside is that exposure consistency is better on a shot-to-shot basis, when shooting …
Nikon AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR review
By on March 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work