[unable to retrieve full-text content]For many people, Kodak is a heritage brand synonymous with old school photography; a once massive brand cut down by the rise of digital culture.
New App Mines Your Phone and Facebook Feed For Forgotten “Kodak Moments”
By on September 21, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work