[unable to retrieve full-text content]Cibachrome was first sold in the 1960s. As photography shifted from using analog film to digital image sensors, many professional photographers abandoned the technique, but Burkett continued to embrace it. In 2011, when the company stopped making Cibachrome, Burkett bought a ten-year supply of …
Landscape photographer races to finish decades of work
By on April 16, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work