[unable to retrieve full-text content]130-year old photography company Kodak rocketed its stock prices this week by launching its own digital currency, KodakCoin. Kodak is using blockchain technology to launch a new platform for digital photography. It will also launch its own “economy” for photographers to license and sell their work …
Kodak Launches KodakCoin Digital Currency and Mining Equipment Rental
By on January 13, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work