For those of you who are in the market for a compact, yet capable digital camera, you’re going to want to check out the Canon PowerShot S120. This petite model measures only 1.14-inches thick (power off), yet packs some impressive features and performance. First off, it sports a larger 1/1.7″, 12-megapixel CMOS image sensor, their new DIGIC 6 processor, a high-resolution 3.0″ touch screen LCD, and full 1080/60p HD video recording. If that doesn’t get you excited, the camera can capture full resolution images at over 10FPS, includes built-in Wi-Fi, and has exposure options ranging from fully automatic to full manual.
Just Published: Our Canon PowerShot S120 Camera Review
By on April 2, 2014 in Digital Camera News
- 3 Simple but Effective Photo-Editing Tricks
- 8 Steps to Creating a Profitable Digital Course
- In Focus: Nadine—Who’s Just ‘Nadine’ Now On Instagram—Gets Legit About Photography!
- Your chance to snap like a pro with Jay Town’s wildlife photography course at Melbourne Zoo
- Nikon’s Shutter Shading Issue Might Be the Best Thing to Happen to D750 Owners