Manage multiple iPhoto libraries.
iPhoto Library Manager allows you to organize your photos among multiple iPhoto libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library.
iPhoto Library Manager lets you easily create and keep track of multiple iPhoto libraries, but that’s only the beginning. It also has the ability to copy your photos from one library to another, while keeping track of photo metadata that is normally lost when exporting from one library and importing into another.
Titles, dates, descriptions, keywords, ratings, faces, and place information are all transferred along with the photos, ensuring that you keep all that information you spent hours entering into iPhoto. iPhoto Library Manager also reconstructs events and albums with the same photos as they had in the library they came from, as well as retaining both the edited and original copies of each photo. You can split up a large library into multiple smaller libraries, merge entire libraries together into a big one, and much more!
– Create multiple iPhoto libraries, instead of having to keep all your photos in a single library.
– See at a glance what albums are in each of your libraries, as well as their version, modification date, and size.
– Set your library’s permissions so that it can be used by multiple users on the same machine
– Sync photos from multiple libraries with your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
– Customize your photo workflow using built-in Applescript support and Automator actions
– Switch to another library with one click by using shortcut files
– Copy photos from one library to another while retaining titles, comments, keywords, ratings, and dates
– Split a large library apart into smaller, more manageable libraries
– Rebuild or extract photos from corrupted iPhoto libraries
Soft-Files is not responsible for the content of “iPhoto Library Manager” software description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.