[unable to retrieve full-text content]It’s joined by 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage space, Android 8.0 Oreo and EMUI 8, fast charging, and face unlock using the front camera. The NPU performs many of the same tasks on the Honor View 10 as it does on the Mate 10 Pro. For example, it will change camera settings based on the scene.
Honor View 10 Hands-on review
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Hedges and Flowers, Northfleet, nominated for Gravesham Business Awards
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne is holding their local art show February 27
- Best tips and gear for recording your trips
- Pulitzer-Winning Photographer Brian Smith’s Top Five Photography Secrets
- Essential tips for beginners to photograph pets reasonably well