[unable to retrieve full-text content]It’s joined by 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage space, Android 8.0 Oreo and EMUI 8, fast charging, and face unlock using the front camera. The NPU performs many of the same tasks on the Honor View 10 as it does on the Mate 10 Pro. For example, it will change camera settings based on the scene.
Honor View 10 Hands-on review
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work