[unable to retrieve full-text content]Not only did they underestimate the rise of innovation, but they also missed an opportunity with digital photography — a technology that they developed! Their leadership team was convinced that the world would stick to film photography rather than transition to digital. Now, rather than being the global …
For better profits, corporate America needs women
By on April 15, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work