[unable to retrieve full-text content]The Pyle & Porthcawl Photographic Society recently held the annual Alan Thomas Memorial Competition, where each member can enter up to four digital images and/or prints, mono only, no colour. The winner was the member with the highest total from their two highest scoring entries and it was …
A very close run thing in society’s mono match-up
By on April 22, 2018 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work