[unable to retrieve full-text content]To understand photography and videography is to understand light. Poor lighting can be a huge spoiler in a video, second only to bad audio. Most footage shot by non-visual journalists in traditional newsrooms (think print reporters) is rendered useless because of insufficient or unflattering lighting.
5 tips for teaching video skills to your newsroom
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Hedges and Flowers, Northfleet, nominated for Gravesham Business Awards
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne is holding their local art show February 27
- Best tips and gear for recording your trips
- Pulitzer-Winning Photographer Brian Smith’s Top Five Photography Secrets
- Essential tips for beginners to photograph pets reasonably well