[unable to retrieve full-text content]To understand photography and videography is to understand light. Poor lighting can be a huge spoiler in a video, second only to bad audio. Most footage shot by non-visual journalists in traditional newsrooms (think print reporters) is rendered useless because of insufficient or unflattering lighting.
5 tips for teaching video skills to your newsroom
By on December 7, 2017 in Digital Camera News
- Wemark ICO (WMK Token): Blockchain Stock Photography Marketplace?
- Opinion: Fortunes are changing for everyone
- London Marathon viewers criticise the BBC for “very glitchy” live coverage of the event
- Now you can visit world heritage sites in virtual reality
- Stunning images capture driver’s 20 year breathtaking daily commute to work